Monday, November 5, 2007

long week break for others but not me

Some of employees in the my country is celebrating a long week break but not for me or for us into the police force. A tough job for us to maintain an orderly community during this long days break. Celebrating the All Saint's Day but most of the companies and the government declared some holidays including the local election.

But due to the hectic schedule I was not able to experience this break. Oh well, this is how my day job lies so no blogging for me on those past days.

I have already gained some friend request on most of the social networking sites with my blog indicating in my profile of course, so this may help me in getting visitors with small marketing techniques.

I have earned around 10$ already at the time I have spent or put up this blog of mine not just from ads but also from freelance writing. Goodluck for the quest. Enjoy Life!

No comments: