Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The challenge

This seems a brand new day for me to blog about working at home. I would say, I have a lot of other or work to be done before really getting the price of the sweat I have placed on my day job. And realistically speaking, it also employs or applies to all things if you want something in return or price you want. You basically need to sweat first before getting the price. There is no such thing as free money nowadays.

Oh, by the way, I have signed up with adsense taking an advice from a friend after reading an article about the ways to have some extra income through displaying advertisement and also the ways I can get the money once I have earned enough to have a check delivered to me. At least that will be the start.

So what will I do on this first day? Maybe search the internet about work from home or some freelancing sites that let you have some money from doing something for them. I don't have the skills to create this website things, all I have maybe is writing. So goal maybe I can set to find sites that accepts individual who needs a writer on a certain subject. Also I am trying to figure out how can they be able to pay me if they have accepted me as a writer. Anybody can help?

No comments: