Saturday, October 6, 2007

A clarification to this blog

If you will notice that I am not yet into the actual working from where I will have some extra income through the internet but actually working at home for some jobs not related to any internet access like some essay writing to some students and also accepting typing of documents from students. Though earning is very little but at least helping to my daily needs.

So this weekend until monday, I will not post on this blog to concentrate on those offline jobs I have accepted. Also getting into the scenario that I only access internet on internet cafe located in my area during break time on my day job.

So if you need data entry personnel that you accept as work at home or researches or maybe need a copywriter or document editor, I will do it for you just email me at shemoreno [at] gmail.com. Just to to add, also accepting writing jobs on most topics.

Yay, what a busy week for me. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments: