Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Working at Home

This is my newly created personal blog and my first blog in the internet. I just want to share my experience and as a part of my journal a journey to life and to work hard to support the family.

Basically, this will tackle my personal views and journal about working at home and working with an employer. Its differences and ups and down. Please bear with my blog because this is rarely new and I am just starting and I dont know what other things I need to know on blogging. So this will be the starting point of working from home.

I was just encourage to join in to this bandwagon, I have been reading on the internet especially filipinos working at home and earning some extra in the internet using their skills and charm (I suppose)

So if you want to help me out, I will appreciate it. How can I earn and work from home aside from working to an employer. I will post often to update you on my endeavor.

No comments: