Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Paypal in Philippines

It is been a while since I have made my last post, it seems a week already, has been pretty occupied with my day job and no time to post on my blog. I just snatch some time to update and search what is going on the quest to work at home.

Anyway, lurking in to some filipino blogs I have seen they are or there are already post confirming paypal availability in the philippines. Though I am quite new to this thing, I am try to sign-up for this payment processor when I have time this week. It requires a credit card though. Was is secure to add my credit card information on paypal if I access internet on some internet cafe? I need to ask some information about this and to my readers response.

Comment in my blog and email me your paypal referral ID, then I will choose in random who will be choosen as my referral.

By the way, have you noticed google adsense adsvertisement. It seems after three ad block posted in the site and in my blog, the other is showing "page not found or blank" with space too wide below the post.

Also ask someone to subscribe to my feed and I post your site in this blog.

No comments: