Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A tiring day for me

It was a tiring day for me working on my day job. By the way, I am serving the country in a police force as policewoman, so tiring yet the salary is not good enough to feed the family. But glad, I have still a job rather than nothing and waiting for something to come.

This is the reason why I indulge in looking for an extra income for my free time. But I wonder if I have readers on my blog. But who cares, besides this is just my personal journal and a journey to life. Wait, just kidding, to fall on my rant, I invited you to read my blog or comment if you like or would like to share something so I can blog it.

I am researching and taking all possibilities of making use of the internet for earning money online without spending much. I have research about marketing but don't have funds to do so. Free marketing maybe but need tips for me to get starte.

No comments: