Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy to have my first subscriber

I have just log-in today and check my own blog, I mean this blog and see that there is actually people reading my blog, though it is new. I have seen it on the display by feedburner statistics. Yeah, I know only one but hoping it will increase soon as far I learn marketing on a slow mode.

Thank you to you for reading my blog. Hope you can help me too increase my readers as I bring you my personal opinion on working at home.

I have seen websites and research people on how they earn by just working at home but then cannot grasp on those some technical terms and issues and will have to google the new term I met just to understand or comprehend on the topic.

So far, I hope I can have friends in the internet that I have learned having internet friends can help you on marketing ideas and also a way in promoting your website thus increasing the visibility of your blog.

No comments: