Monday, October 8, 2007

Increasing feedburner subscribers

I have just noticed last friday that my feedburner subscriber just raised to 5 subscribers and now upon logging in to my account I only see 2 subscriber remaining. That means I am now losing visitors or readers to my blog. I believe this is new blog and just starting out and now I am losing readers.

Maybe this week is not a good week for me after last week readers subscribing to my blog. Was it because of the ads I have displayed? For my reader, how can I increase subscribers to my blog? Is there an trick or mayber marketing technique so visitors can subscribe to my feedburner feed?

I have found out digg. Maybe digg can help boosting first my readers. I will tr to create an interesting article to be published on diss and see the effect on my blog.

What I have learned so far before you actually earn from a site without a single cent in your pocket is to have a free marketing that will work out and let other bloggers review our site because of the success and useful post ou have in your blog.

So marketing using articles and useful post is one way of generating visitors and subscriber. That is in plan activity for this week. Second is going into freelance websites where we can do some job and be paid after completion.

Let start promoting then we start earning!

No comments: