Friday, October 5, 2007

I have got accepted!

Finally I have got an email that I have been approved in adsense program by google!!!I have so happy that I have been acceped by them for their program after a fried of mine referred me to try their program out as a start. Then I go over to their blog and see this post before applying to adsense. And to think that my country can accept western union payment according also to their blog. But the time I am just signing up for them, it tells on the check box that I can accept the payments from through check (oh, just check my account, indeed, I can accept western union payment! thanks adsense team). That is if I will reach that minimum goal of 100$ I believe before I can recieved a check from them. Maybe I need to check further their policies and setting that I can do on google adsense without violating them.

This is a great start don't you think. I am very happy today! First I have my first reader that is showing on my feedburner account and now I have got accepted to google adsense program. It seems I need to promote more this blog of mine. Or maybe I was just excited and feeling that everything will go alright?

This relieves me of the tedious day job that I have that I mentioned on my earlier blog post. Well paying less with too much work. Anyway, this is life I say and I am here in the internet to experiment everything upand finding ways to at least enhance something.

Of course to my readers and friends visiting my blog, I owe you something out. And I promise you that I will keep this blog updated with my latest ventures and on what I have learned so far in this internet world.

No comments: