Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A new opportunity

I have found one opportunity that can help in a little way on my quest to work at home as a part time after my day job. The only thing that I have check is that it is running in the PC. I check agloco but this one different. You dont need to click ads you just need to have your pc to be turned on and connected to the internet.

I will test it out for few weeks but my biggest problem is I dont have my own internet coonection that only accessing this blog via an internet cafe. And if this computer is being shutdown by the operator in cafe then my earnings will also be not that good.

Anyway, continuing the battle for this adventure and hope my subscriber will not get annoyed on my ignorance and my post.

I also found some surveys but not yet jumping in because of those are only available on US and Canada so it not available in our country. Maybe create a fake address? No, not my type of job of making a fake identity.

Will keep you informed though my time is very limited accessing the net. I am accepting suggestions and tutorial of course. If I found your tutorial and referral useful, I might blog about it here.

No comments: